The hotel has a large fitness area consisting of a bench and free weights area, cardio training equipment by Technogym ®, an area for functional training and equipment with Balanced Body Pilates Reformer and free body equipment.
The fitness area is available for free for the customers of the Hostellerie du Golf for free exercise (from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.) and with a trainer (only with reservation):
- Pilates for golfers: stretching exercises, mobilization, stabilization and strengthening specific muscle and control of the various parameters (posture, breathing, alignment, muscle balance)
- Athletic training for adults and children: training exercises aimed to involve the muscle chains used in sporting gestures with the aim of improving the performance, you can also enter a training run program on the golf course
- Private lessons targeted and tailored to individual needs
The facility is managed and edited by the instructor Luciano De Stasio.
Luciano De Stasio
Graduated in Physical Education and Sports, he obtained a master's degree in Sports Traumatology and a qualification of professional athletic trainer at the Federal Technical Center of Coverciano at the FIGC.
After some years of his professional experience in the staff of Claudio Zimaglia, he has integrated the Pilates technique into its activities, applying it in the following fields :
- preventive and postural, in particular on issues related to dysfunction of the spine
- post rehabilitation in collaboration and synergy with Andrea Scavizzi
- sport, particularly with golfers and in collaboration with the golf professional Marta Cagnacci, in the interests of multidisciplinary team
He dealt with physical activity and sports for several years and in his professional experience he has partnered with several sports centers, sports clubs and physiotherapy studios, he is currently working at our club and at Gyrotonic Turin, he is also a consultant for the motor activity at the physiotherapic studio Physioss.
For further information and to book sessions, please contact us at the number 328.4877335 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org